Saturday, August 13, 2011

Farewell to Somerville 7.30.11

Lyndell's Bakery, 720 Broadway, Somerville, MA

Today is my last day as a resident of Somerville.  The amazing bakery, which is walking distance from my apartment, will no longer be only blocks away.  Today I visit for the last time as a local.

Chocolate cupcake, small eclair, and small cannoli

The cupcakes at Lyndell's are my favorite!  So moist and yummy.  The frosting tasted a little sweet this time.  The eclair was very good, although I still wish the chocolate strip was fondant.  The cannoli was good, but I wish there was more filling and less crust.  Maybe because it was a small version, there's not a lot of room to put more filling.


Don't let my overly critical ways fool you.  Everything here was really good, but I always try to super analyze.

No comments:

Post a Comment