Friday, June 24, 2011

Japonaise Bakery 6.11.11

Japonaise Bakery, 1020 Beacon Street, Brookline, MA

I'm impressed with the good quality of all the products here.  When I brought all of these home after my stage, I devoured the ham and cheese croissant and the tuna roll (not pictured).  I was really hungry, and after sampling a lot of sweets, I was craving something more savory.  I also had a slice of strawberry shortcake (not pictured) in the store, which was very good too.  My favorites at Japonaise are the Ichigo Cream and the strawberry shortcake....guess I'm a farawla fan at heart.

Ham and Cheese Croissant

Maple Pecan Cinnamon Roll

Chocolate Dipped Cake

Melon Pan (named so because it is shaped like a melon!)

Wild Berry Scone

Maple Pecan Cinnamon Roll - very sweet!

Pan Au Raisin

No comments:

Post a Comment