Monday, April 25, 2011

Dessert Deli at Prosit Restaurant 4.23.11

Dessert Deli, 716 Maple Road, Buffalo, NY

We did eat an excellent German Chocolate cake from Dessert Deli.  It was delish! And I'm not really a fan of coconut. It was chocolately and wonderful, but not too rich.  At least I didn't feel like I was going to die from eating the cake right after a super filling dinner of wienerschnitzel.

Chocolate buttermilk cake, coconut/pecan carmel mixture filling, chocolate buttercream icing




Prosit Restaurant, 5428 Main Street, Williamsville, NY

We went to this polish restaurant for Elsa's birthday.  On the dessert menu they had chocolate genoise with kirsch.  There were other elements which I recognized as well.  I remember being happy that I could identify each of the ingredients.  Most of the terms I didn't know 4 months ago.  I try to take note of what's on the dessert menu, even when I'm not eating the dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment