Thursday, September 8, 2011

MooBella 9.9.11

Harbor View Cafe at the New England Aquarium, 1 Central Wharf, Boston, MA

Premium Caramel with Chocolate Chips.  The chocolate chips are so good.  Crisp, just like in Friendly's ice cream.  It is fun to make yourself, but it's not any fresher tasting being made only 40 seconds before you eat it.  I guess ice cream is one of those foods you can make in advance and it's sill super scrumptious.  I am curious though how they get such hard ice cream in only 40 seconds.  Even when fresh ice cream comes out of the ice cream machine, it's always still soft serve consistency.


I have only encountered MooBella at Logan before, so I'm not sure how much it costs outside of places where they inflate the food costs (Logan and the aquarium).  I wonder if it's any cheaper outside of a tourist area.  At the aquarium, it's the same price as any homemade ice cream place like Toscanini's or Christina's.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment