Friday, August 10, 2018

Thrive Cafe 25.7.18

Thrive Cafe, 169 Mass Ave, in East Arlington has terrific smoothies.  I drank the smoothie too fast to take a picture.  I got "The Patriot" (strawberry, blueberry, banana, and coconut milk), and it was delicious.  C'était délicieux !  but I also tried some of their snacks.  These are rolled balls: on the right is chocolate with coconut and on the left is oats and raisins.   (I think one is sweetened with prunes and the other is sweetened with dates, but I could be wrong.)  Cookie Time bakery had a similar product, but I wasn't wowed by either.

They were however super fresh, and of course the ingredient list shows they are incredibly healthy.  And I was greeted with excellent customer service, because the person offered to roll me a fresh oat ball.  The one in the back is the pre-rolled one.


No comments:

Post a Comment